Dental Direct Billing Near You
Dental direct billing in Edmonton, also known as assignment of benefits, is a convenient process that allows dental offices to bill insurance companies directly for covered dental services on behalf of the patient. It’s a helpful service that helps patients avoid paying the full dental fees upfront and seek reimbursement from their insurance company.
Why is Direct Billing Helpful?
- Convenience for Patients – Dental direct billing streamlines the payment process for patients by reducing the financial burden during the dental visit.
- Efficient Payment Process – The dental office submits the claim to the insurance company directly, and the insurance company pays the dental office directly for the covered services.
- Implant-supported dentures connect to dental implants that are carefully placed in the jawbone through a surgical procedure. They provide excellent stability and eliminate the need for adhesives.
How We Follow the Alberta Fee Guide
We adhere to the Alberta Fee Guide published by the Alberta Dental Association & College (ADA&C). It sets recommended fee ranges for dental procedures, ensuring transparency and fairness in our pricing. Our fees are set within or close to the range the Alberta Fee Guide recommends to provide our patients with reasonable and competitive pricing.
Benefits of Dental Direct Billing
- Reduced Out-of-Pocket Expenses – Patients benefit from reduced out-of-pocket expenses, as the insurance company covers the portion of the dental fees for covered services.
- Saves Time and Hassle – Direct billing saves time and effort for patients, eliminating the need for manual claims submission and waiting for reimbursements.
- Easy Payment Process – Patients are responsible for the remaining bill amount not covered by their insurance, making the payment process hassle-free and convenient.
Process of Dental Direct Billing
- Before your appointment, we verify your insurance coverage and eligibility for direct billing.
- After your dental treatment, we submit the claim directly to your insurance company, including the details of the services provided.
- The insurance company pays our office the portion covered by your plan. You are then responsible for paying the remaining portion not covered by insurance.
Are You Looking for Dental Direct Billing Near You?
Suppose you want to learn more about dental direct billing in Edmonton, understand our adherence to the Alberta Fee Guide, or discuss your dental needs. In that case, we invite you to schedule an information session at our dental office. We’re here to provide detailed information, answer your questions, and guide you through the direct billing process for a seamless and stress-free experience.